Buyers and Sellers Benefit from a Quality Home Inspection
Realtors recommend that buyers and sellers obtain professional home inspections for their own protection. Home inspection has become a “must have” for homebuyers and a valuable marketing tool for sellers.
Here’s why. An independent home inspector is completely objective.
Buyers want to know that a home is safe, structurally and mechanically sound, and free of health risks. Our home inspector’s visual evaluation will provide a solid foundation of knowledge about the home, it’s components and systems. In addition to reporting any deficiencies or potential failures, our home inspector will include maintenance tips and other information to help you protect your investment.
For the seller, our home inspector will conduct a comprehensive visual inspection – inside and out. The inspector’s report will identify deficiencies that must be disclosed to potential buyers. It will include recommendations for repairs that may enhance the marketability of your home. A professional home inspection can help you sell your home faster at the highest possible price. A pre-sale inspection is a valuable marketing tool.
Before you buy or sell
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, you want answers to these important questions before entering into a transaction.
1. Is the home safe to live in?
2. Is everything operational at the time of the inspection?
3. Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
4. Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
5. Are components installed in a professional manner?
6. Should small things be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?